Fly Tying
Kytroutbum

want to trade for 33903 popper hooks

I have several requests to tie some poppers and sliders for family and friends and need about 2 dozen each of size 6 and of size 10. I have a large amount of Size 12's (33903) or other dry fly hooks (14's and 16's and 20's) that I'll trade. I would rather reduce my over abundances than buy more hooks that may not be used as I don't use poppers much. PM me if interested Randall

Randall many of the popper hook manufacturers carry the size 6 you are looking for in 12 packs I'm sure the 10's would be available also.

Randall many of the popper hook manufacturers carry the size 6 you are looking for in 12 packs I'm sure the 10's would be available also.

I'd just rather trade to reduce some of my "abundance" since I don't tie commerically.

I'd just rather trade to reduce some of my "abundance" since I don't tie commerically.

I understand if I had the sizes you were looking for I would help you out but currently all I have are larger saltwater sizes.

Randall I have the sizes you are looking for. I even have sizes 1 & 2. I do not need any dry fly hooks in the small sizes. However I would be interested if you have TOOOO many TMC 2457 Scud hooks in 6,10 or 12 or the TMC 200R in 6 or 10.

I know the TMC's are more expensive so I would not expect the same quantity.

However if you do not have them or do not want to part with them I'll give you hooks that you need plus some of the #1's and #2's if you like.

I'm trying to reduce my inventory of hooks and materials like you.

I usually spend my summers as a camphost for the USFS in the Greater Yellowstone from Mid May till Oct. so I don't fish warmwateer much and tying trout stuff usually. I'll check and PM you later this evening. Thanks Randall

Randall I have the sizes you are looking for. I even have sizes 1 & 2. I do not need any dry fly hooks in the small sizes. However I would be interested if you have TOOOO many TMC 2457 Scud hooks in 6,10 or 12 or the TMC 200R in 6 or 10.

I know the TMC's are more expensive so I would not expect the same quantity.

However if you do not have them or do not want to part with them I'll give you hooks that you need plus some of the #1's and #2's if you like.

I'm trying to reduce my inventory of hooks and materials like you.

Randell if you dont already made a deal then let me know as I can take those 12's for the size you need.

Mark

Bassbugn- I don't have much of what you need but I think Pfish can use my "extras". Thanks a lot anyway!

Pfish- Sent you a pm.

not a problem Randall. If anything changes, there yours.

Also, did not receive the PM yet.??

Steve

I thought i bought a large batch last year and just realized I didnt have many left to help you out. So i am out. Sorry .