Fly Tying
Sur3-Shot

Micheals supply list ?

Martin:

Not my business but since I am 58 I am going to weigh in like Dad. Actually, notb58 till March.

Fly fishermen and women are much like golfers. There is a code among us hat must be respected. It's unwritten but it is as real as anything out there.

Fly tiers are even more protective of this code. While I have met a few fly fishermen, and just a few, that I don't respect, I have never met a fly tier that did not warrant complete respect and trust. I don't know these people personally on this site but there is nothing i would not do to try and help one if they asked. This is a great forum and full of great people who will respond with a wealth of knowledge. My son operates a forum on a subject I don't really have interest in and I know it is out of love for the subject and not the money.

At my age I have made my share of mistakes. And while there is always forgiveness, the consequences stil remain. My only suggestion to you is to apologize to who ever, maybe just a pm, and learn from this and try to move on.

One final thing, always respect your mother and your father. You may not agree with them on everything, but always respect hem. For without their love for one another, you would not be here today.

Daddio

Just because you were an unintentional result of a one night stand doesn't me you should dislike your family 16 years ago there was the abortion option your mom chose to have you so she atleast cared enough to give you life now its up to you to not make the same mistakes they made my daughter is 15 and trust me I have met 2 of the boys she had crushes on if they thought she was going to playball before they met me it was clear before they left she wasn't one of the boys still comes over but now its to go fishing or hunting and he helps my daughter stack wood he came from a broken home also (I know both his parents) his dad is a crackhead and his mom is a bar fly but he has a good head on his shoulders and has my respect now

Just because you were an unintentional result of a one night stand doesn't me you should dislike your family 16 years ago there was the abortion option your mom chose to have you so she atleast cared enough to give you life now its up to you to not make the same mistakes they made my daughter is 15 and trust me I have met 2 of the boys she had crushes on if they thought she was going to playball before they met me it was clear before they left she wasn't one of the boys still comes over but now its to go fishing or hunting and he helps my daughter stack wood he came from a broken home also (I know both his parents) his dad is a crackhead and his mom is a bar fly but he has a good head on his shoulders and has my respect now

Well my heads in space i dont know who i am anymore .