Fly Tying
eastern fly

Official Carp Time Swap

Okay I am in...I will probably tie mine up Sunday and send them Monday. Wednesday at the absolute LATEST but probably Monday. Thanks for letting me take up the slack and glad I could help you out. I got the first swap jitters lol.

Okay I am in...I will probably tie mine up Sunday and send them Monday. Wednesday at the absolute LATEST but probably Monday. Thanks for letting me take up the slack and glad I could help you out. I got the first swap jitters lol.

Im sure your flies will be fine with everyone. Thanks for joining.

Kevin

Kevin,

I finished my flies up this morning. I will get them in the mail this week. I tied a Clouser Swimming Nymph.

-Forrest

Kevin,

I finished my flies up this morning. I will get them in the mail this week. I tied a Clouser Swimming Nymph.

-Forrest

Ok Thanks

Kevin

Glad I got mine done when I did. I have had precisely 1 hour of vise time in the last 2 weeks. This home ownership thing takes up a lot of time!

I am spending 2 hours at the vise for the next three nights, mailing Friday.

Between graduation, track meets, and other junk I have not had time to complete them (I am about half done) A few here and a few there will have me mailing tomorrow probably.

Busted out 8 last night, finishing the rest tonight.

Address please.

Thanks,

I am tying a crayfish pattern called the Woodstock Crayfish. I fish it in shallow clear water (Lake St. Clair Flats) but I darkened up the pattern and up sized the bead chain eyes for you darker-deeper-faster water guys.

Between graduation, track meets, and other junk I have not had time to complete them (I am about half done) A few here and a few there will have me mailing tomorrow probably.

Nate I know stuff like that takes up a lot of time but later you will miss it. I do.

Kevin

Oh I know...daughter graduated valedictorian. Off to college in the fall. I am already planning fishing trips to coincide with breaks so I can visit her.

Got my swap flies done...sending em as soon as I find my altoids box in the desk mess lol