Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Woodinfliezz

youtube Channels

when i cant go fishing i like to scour youtube or vimeo for fishing videos and tying videos any one know any good channels to follow that usually have "episodes" of fly fishing? the mainstream fishing shows usually are just infomercials for some rich tournament guys next big endorsement so i dont really like those..

anything like or resembling spanish fly would be awesome even though jose was the one and only :)

the only "fly tying" channels i subscribe to are:

hans weilenmann

davie mcphail

carl pennington

i have also downloaded quite a few of their videos to my hard drive for future reference

sorry, no "fly fishing" channels

This is all I have saved on my YouTube channel for subscriptions:

SUBSCRIPTIONS

• 1.jpg bucktailjig - Local Shop
  • 1.jpg DavieMcPhail - I've said it a thousand times "This guy could teach anyone how to tie a Fly. His Voice is calm and alone makes it like it's no big deal to accomplish"
  • photo.jpg Homestead Acres - LOL...My go to spot for DIY Bisquick mix biggrin.png
  • 1.jpg JsonSweden - Extended Body Flies

Most of the time when I'm cruising YouTube watching someone else fishing it's in what would be exotic places for me...New Zealand, Etc...

I'm glad that Flytire mentioned Carl Pennington because he seems like an interesting fellow. It's not a youtube channel, but I check out globalflyfisher.com every now and then because it has a bunch of good tying and fishing videos, however, I can't understand a thing that is being said in some of them.