Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flymaster

netscape internet isp

I have been seeing this Netscape net service on the TV I am downloading the software now has anybody tried it. I have People PC right now I like it but it is $5 extra for the web accel. It is $8.95 + $5 for that I don't use the web accel. But the netscape offers $9.95 and it is included. I am too cheap to pay $30 for cable so dialup is what I use, I am cheap biggrin.gif .

Any comments would be nice.

FM

Must be something to hook new customers, because I pay $14.95 for netscape on my home computer. I have had netscape for 6 months and I don't like it. 30 sec's after loading the software I was already getting spammed. I was thinking about switching to people pc.

This is a good thread. What isp do other members have and do they like there provider.

And what do you pay a month.

BFR

ISP.com 8.95 a month. Never have trouble logging on. I don't use the software they offer its just as easy to type in the phone number, username, and password.

Waiting on DSL.

i have msn. i pay something like 19.95/month. they have a web accel, pop up blocker, and spam guard.

but i dont use the web accel. it causes way to many problems with the sites that i frequent for some reason. and i never really saw any difference in the speed either.

i am hoping to get dsl or something (anything but phone line) soon, but until i can get some funds coming back in, that is on the back shelf. that and they dont offer a whole lot of it for my area.

I pay $20 with Earthlink but am very happy with the service I get. Plus I get free hosting for my websites and at times the accelerator is nearly as fast as the T1 we use at work.

I have Broadband Cable internet. It has incredible speed! Ive had it for over 2 years now and will never go back to dial up. There is no crappy software to eat up your system resources, its the best In my opinion. Though I do pay $34 a month for it... dry.gif