Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Czech nymph swap

Well guys I'm sorry it took me so long, but the flys are in the post today. This is by far my favorite set of swap flies I've gotten yet. Thanks everyone!

Cool. Look forward to seeing them. Off to Perth in the summer and the rivers very high now, hopefully the hill snow will keep it that way in June and I can try these on the salmon, trout and grayling lurking beneath the surface.

Flies came today, everyone's ties are great! Hope you all like mine as well. Thanks Ebrant for hosting.

Darn, mine didn't make it yet and this swap is one I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully Monday.

Yep, got 'em today and they're as nice as I hoped. These are a great selection that will definitely be used by all.

post-15490-0-04829600-1395169546_thumb.jpg

great flies, I guess the green in the middle is from our host. It is a little confusing from the listed types and what was received. You guys got to get your descriptions better. Anyways great bunch flies, can't wait to try them out. thanks for hosting, great swap

No pirates, weather or disappearing aircraft got in the way. Superb set of nymphs. Better than the photo by a mile. Can't wait to show some fish these.

No pirates, weather or disappearing aircraft got in the way. Superb set of nymphs. Better than the photo by a mile. Can't wait to show some fish these.

What did you say about my quick snap of flies..lol

Yeah writing it sounded off and re-reading it sounds worse. The pic was a good mouth waterer but the real things are great. Not a knock on your photographic skills Sharon ;)