Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bluewingoliver

Hello from Switzerland

I'm an American living in Switzerland, and a very enthusiastic fly tyer and fly fisherman, though unfortunately my enthusiasm substantially outweighs my skill. ;)

I've been tying on and off for a decade, but pretty much spent the last nine limited to wooly buggers, and this winter I've decided to spend a substantial amount of time improving my tying skills by tying half a dozen a day or so while making my way through the flyanglersonline tutorials.

I also noticed that I registered for this forum on this day back in 2006, apparently, but never posted. Better late than never!

Welcome aboard. I love Switzerland, one of the most beautiful places i have ever seen

welcome, I am actually an American living in Germany...... I just started the fly tying thing... but I too have been primarily limited to wooly buggers.... there so damn fun to fish

hahhaaa

My first woolly bugger I ever tied got hung on a stump,stump shook its head and and swam off.I forgot to let line go with my line hand.Stump kept my woolly.