Fly Tying
joman

sz 26 hooks

im looking for some sz 26 and 28 hooks, ive previously had alot of problems on smaller daichi hooks so i want to avoid them, but it seems that everywhere has hugely increased the price of their tiemco hooks and i would like to avoid paying 23 dollars plus 15 in shipping for these hooks, my local shops only carry up to sz 18 so i dont have the option of getting them there, any help and advice would be great.

thanks in advance,

joman

Natural Sports in Kitchener right now has a whole slew of mustad hooks on sale ranging is sizes 20-26 from what I saw, almost half off. Looks like they are old and just trying to clear the shelves. Can think of a few other smaller fly shops that offer smaller hooks pretty regularly.

Try Fish West on line fly shop.

About $21.00 per 100 for TMC 101. Free Standard Shipping. You can calculate shipping in your basket

before you check out. They take Paypal and most Major Credit Cards. They also sell on Ebay.

I know the price is not cheap, but it's the only place i can think of that carries that (small) size.

Good Luck,

Skinny