Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

Big Fatties, Articulated Streamers Swap

I wish i would of made a big huge fly All you guys flies make mine look like a baby fly . But ant way next time I'm going big these things are amazingly Awesomely Big.

Joseph, yours was not in the league with the beasties, but it's going to be the first one I put on if I'm in a streamer situation for trout. Somehow I'm just not ready yet to throw something like the rest of us tied into a stream with fish that a bird flying overhead and casting a shadow would spook. Low light conditions, rainy, night fishing, yep, I've caught trout on BIG flies, but yours is the one to go to in normal situations.

Mike thanks. I have already done some variations of your black fly. Fl. Fuchsia wing with a black head and tail. Also Crawfish Orange / Yellow. Next is Grizzly / White. They will be going to the Youghiogheny River soon.

Kevin

There you go. I want a new line for mine. Something that will load better.

Kevin

I had just went to sports chalet and I had got some wt forward in there clearance section for $4.96 I went and paid and the girl said it was $29.99 they gave it to me fir $4 the original price was $69.99 or so.