Fly Tying
Piker20

Wet loch / lough style flies.

Henrik, your flies arrived today. Lovely bodies on these.

The extra is certainly a fly and half! I'll try to make it to some pike water and let it swim this winter.

Joe Russell, your sweet flies landed. Just waiting on the last set and we're done.

Really is a great set of flies from everyone. Might set mine in a box as they are all great examples of the loch/lough style.

UPDATE - Jimdbrems flies have been in the mail a little while and hopefully landing any day. I am planning on giving him until 05th Dec and if no flies by then we will see where we are.

Is everyone else OK with waiting till 5th? Thanks to vicrider we all have an extra 'free' fly anyway plus the extra from the drop out so we won't feel short changed.

UPDATE - Jimdbrems flies have been in the mail a little while and hopefully landing any day. I am planning on giving him until 05th Dec and if no flies by then we will see where we are.

Is everyone else OK with waiting till 5th? Thanks to vicrider we all have an extra 'free' fly anyway plus the extra from the drop out so we won't feel short changed.

I'm OK with the 5th...

Everyone's boxes are bulging with great flies. Just waiting to throw Jimdbrems in then they are all turning round the other way.

JIMDBREMS flies arrived. I'm wrapping all envelopes up. I'll let folk know return postage cost for those who still need PayPal info.

All flies on the way back except ATX, waiting on your address.

Crackaig, yours are on the meter cupboard.

Hopefully they beat the Christmas mail rush.