Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
add147

Texas FlyFishers Annual Dr. Ed Rizzolo Fly Tying Festival

Too far away.

I thought you travel some times to Houston buddy? Or maybe I am getting you confused with someone else. Did you live there at one time? Anyway I can't wait...I am really looking forward to it!!!!

I DO travel to Houston .... I was there in November. But I am in Chicago until the second week of March (with one week back home in there). Driving to Houston from Chicago, while a very attractive idea, it NOT in the offing.

I DO travel to Houston .... I was there in November. But I am in Chicago until the second week of March (with one week back home in there). Driving to Houston from Chicago, while a very attractive idea, it NOT in the offing.

Yuck...Bet Chicago is full of snow and cold!!! LOL Better you than me...I hate cold weather...

Me too ... hate cold weather, that is. Yeah, weatherman is calling for another 4 to 8 inches of snow before morning ... and they just got 20 inches on Sunday.

No, I don't think snow is pretty.

No, I don't think ice fishing makes it worth being in the cold. In fact, there's NOTHING that makes it worth being in the cold, except keeping my job.

I'll be okay ... In the back of my mind is the sure knowledge that I live in FLORIDA and I BE THERE soon.

AWESOME EXPO...Saw a lot of neat and cool stuff there. I got to meet atxdiscgolfer and we had a cold one with some Mexican food for lunch down the street from the expo. What a great Saturday it was indeed!!!!!

Agreed, festival was great this year-Drew's presentation was great, Fred Hannie always impresses me with those realistic ties he does. The other presentations were great as well. Was cool hanging out with ya Adam,may be fishing Lower Mtn Fork this weekend will let you know.