Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

The Real Big Daddy Hubbard

Wish I could, Steve. The baby is having kidney surgery Nov 16th...gonna be off work with him while he recovers....Jamie and I are just now in the serious planning stages for a possible week long trip next fall...as we get a little closer, gonna try to talk a few guys into joining us...Will be the first time she and her son have ever fished for chrome...If you do go, I want to see lots of pics!

Wish I could, Steve. The baby is having kidney surgery Nov 16th...gonna be off work with him while he recovers....Jamie and I are just now in the serious planning stages for a possible week long trip next fall...as we get a little closer, gonna try to talk a few guys into joining us...Will be the first time she and her son have ever fished for chrome...If you do go, I want to see lots of pics!

My prayers are with you. Hope everything goes well.

Ian

thanks, Ian. Trying not to worry about it, but it's always at the fore front of my mind, especially lately.

My prayers are with you. Hope everything goes well.

Ian

Same from us up here Chris, keep the faith, all will be fine!

:thumbsup:

Thanks. 'Kos. Same condition i had as a child. My surgery was 31 yrs ago and the recovery was 6-9 months with a litany of external drainage systems...it was a nightmare. The docs are telling us his recovery will be 3-4 weeks with no external harware....It's kinda like a Virginia Slim advertisement..."We've come a long way, baby." All the prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated and well received!