Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WVUontheFLY

Musky Sized Game Changer

I haven't tied anything for myself in a while so I decided to sit down last night and just go wild on something big and ugly... This is what ended up coming out of the vice.

post-54693-0-50277800-1429273996_thumb.jpg

post-54693-0-38403200-1429274175_thumb.jpg

Some hackle, craft fur, buck tail - olive, orange, and black, laser dub - olive, orange, some 7mm eyes, and many articulation shanks - 4 or 5. Also some loon thin to keep the head profile and the eyes on hopefully

WVU,

Thanks for posting this fly. Your flies are very impressive.

MuskyFlyGuy

Thank you MuskyFlyGuy, some flies come out great like this one... others not so much haha. But you live and you learn

Are there two game changers the one i know of is spun minnow flash on the articulated j lock system. But i saw blyane using this variation on dahlbergs hunt for big fish. My buddy things tge spun fly is the only gamechanger

That is the game changer, but you can tie variations in different materials, like the feather brain game changer by Schultz outfitters, just articulated shanks with a tapered look can be called a game changer variant