Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

The Unsung Bug Swap

Wont be long now, I have a few more to go that go in the "worthy pile"

DSCN1133.jpg

my first swap and this is is from scratch

Good morning gentlemen! As of today we are exactly two weeks out from the due date for our swap, so this is just a "gentle reminder" that, if they're not already en route, you will want to be getting your flies in the mail sometime this week.

I think I may have received a set or two that I haven't acknowledged on here -- if so, I apologize. I've had an extra-busy last couple of weeks. I will take a look at what's in when I get home tonight and update this thread.

Thanks to all of you for participating--the flies that have come in so far have been outstanding and I can't wait to see the rest!

Cheers,

Bryon

Dear All

First I will do my best, but before anyone get too disappointed, I say my sorry's up front...

I'm currently travelling the US, and thought of bringing the flies with me and shipping them from here, unfortunately, they are still en Denmark, packed and ready to ship.

Will try to get my girl back home to send them (might need and address), but if not, I will send when I'm back around the 29th of this month.

Hence my flies might or might not be a little late, sorry...

Promise it WILL happen again, although I try my best to let it not happen...

/Henrik

White Moths went out yesterday.

Outrigger leg design make them land upright, much the same as cutting a V in the bottom of a dry fly hackle does.

Thanks for hosting Bryon.

20150817_193437.jpg

Thanks! sure hope it does well, I played with one, got some bluegills and chubs by the house. Looking forward to getting everyone's flies, there's a lot of talent around here!

Mine might be arriving soon, or maybe not at all.

The lady at home put in Holland as country, so we will see if it get worked out in the Netherlands (which in Danish are called Holland) or if they return to me for a second shipping...

Sorry 'bout that.

Henrik

Fshng2 your moths arrived today. Very nice!

Henrik, thanks for keeping us apprised of the situation. I will keep an eye out for your flies.

ihang10 and add147, both of your fly sets arrived today. Very nice work gentlemen!

Waiting on two sets now...PMs have been sent...will update this thread as soon as I have more info.

Thanks everyone for your excellent work!