Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Few days on the Au Sable

Just sharing some pics from the past few days. Just got back from a few days on the Au Sable, no better place to be if you ask me. Great trip as always. Just average fish landed, nothing huge, the real trophy spit the hook 10ft from net. Fought a brown of at least 24"-26" that took a streamer yesterday evening, buddy went to unclip his net and walk out and streamer came flying back at me when the fish rolled. Heart breaker for sure but that's what keep us coming back. Still had a great time. Looking forward to heading back up for 16 days in a couple weeks. can't get here soon enough!

ziTWn4.jpg
kj5oKw.jpg
yXxCWx.jpg
BNluf6.jpg
nrULKP.jpg
qp9pOm.jpg
ntLsEm.jpg
c9cKmn.jpg
SLqGJg.jpg
OFtGCQ.jpg
hgfVg5.jpg

Glad you had a good time Steve! I'll be up for the Kid's Trout Camp after the 4th but my trout fishing is pretty much done for the year now. Now if only the lake here would GO DOWN!... lol.. Not much of a chance of that happening until the rain stops for a while.. so.. lol o well.

BCT

Look at you ... all clean shaven and skinny !!!

Love the Small Mouth. I hope one of my jobs gets me up that way. I'd really like to fish that river once.

16 days? You guys will be so bored up there for that amount of time. Nothing to do. BORING.

Can I come? sad.png biggrin.png