Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Crackleback

Top to Bottom Smallmouth Swap

I will try to get them in the mail this week. Just hold on to mine because we will be moving soon. If your ready to ship before I move let me know. I will pm you the new address after we move.

Kevin

Just sent Tyme Keeper another PM to see what's up with his flies. I'm heading out of town tomorrow so hopefully when I get home next week I'll have the last flies waiting for me so I can get them sorted and sent back out.

-Mike

Tyme Keeper's just came in the mail. Looks like a good set for creek smallmouth. Just waiting on Kevin's then I'll get them back out.

-Mike

Kevin's flies were waiting for me when I got home. I have everyone's now. I'll try to get them sorted and sent back out by the end of the week but more than likely I'll be mailing them on Monday. I'll let you guys know when I ship them.

-Mike

Got them all mailed today. I tried to do it yesterday but is was Columbus Day. Thanks for joining everyone and let me know when you guys get them back. I might be hosting another swap soon.

-Mike

Well, maybe I'm first to get his for a change. Some good looking flies in here and I sure wish we had some local smallmouth streams but most, if not all, will entice the largemouth and sand bass from our local ponds I'm sure.

The flies arrived today and they are a terrific set. Thanks to all who participated and gave me examples to aspire to. Now they have to sit until next May, when the season opens. A special thanks to Mike for hosting.

Tom

Got mine today also. What a great bunch of flies and I can go use them as long as the weather cooperates.. thanks to all of you. Gary