Fly Tying
eastern fly

2017 Spring Articulated Streamers

I'm almost done, please send your address, and Ill let you know when they are in the mail. Thanks

I can't wait only got 3ft of snow yesterday by the time I dig out I be able to use these

Got mine great job by all, thanks Kevin for hosting.

All I can say is now I have one mean meat locker

!post-57405-0-17621100-1489786580_thumb.jpg

I got mine and though it's not a factor in the swapping game for most of us the overall value of the flies in this swap has been the highest I've seen since getting into the game a few years ago. To fill a box with the quantity and quality of the flies in this swap you'd be looking at the cost of a medium priced reel. I'd guess near $100 to buy from quality retailers. I also know we put the most money into tying all these and getting them out there to swap with each other and I'd like to thank EF for hosting and all who dug into a major tying project to get all these quality critters into our boxes. I know each one of these took almost as much time as some of the simpler swaps take for the entire set.

Nick

I got mine and though it's not a factor in the swapping game for most of us the overall value of the flies in this swap has been the highest I've seen since getting into the game a few years ago. To fill a box with the quantity and quality of the flies in this swap you'd be looking at the cost of a medium priced reel. I'd guess near $100 to buy from quality retailers. I also know we put the most money into tying all these and getting them out there to swap with each other and I'd like to thank EF for hosting and all who dug into a major tying project to get all these quality critters into our boxes. I know each one of these took almost as much time as some of the simpler swaps take for the entire set.

Nick

Thank you I'm glad you like them all. I really do love articulated flies.

Kevin

Got mine. Should be able to catch a few good browns on these and a couple look just about perfect for smallmouth. Either way there's gonna be sore lipped fish in the Ozarks.

I am very impressed with the fly swap. The value of my streamer supply has increased greatly. kudos to everyone and thank you for your patience when I didn't make the deadline. Thanks Kevin for hosting.

You're welcome ecberr, thanks for the great streamers.

Vicrider the value of this swap is truly impressive, I think with the prices at my local shop this would be similar to the cost of my Lamson liquid with spare spools.