Fly Tying
Flat Rock native

Butte Ugly Swap-Register here-Open Feb 16

As a dropper they will tear em up.

PM sending soon... Must decide to keep swap open or call it filled. Compromise is to keep open until March 1, the planned opening date.

I would not mind closing it sooner now for selfish reasons; Two renowned tiers are providing 30 additional wild cards but do not want publicity. From Secret Santa types, one fly will be Chell Panfish Attractor, the other will be a mid- sized streamer for salt or fresh usage.. If we cut enrollment now we get almost as many total flies and more of Santas' patterns.

Democracy rules so let me know how your voting on a closing date...

This is a great swap many of my best ties are the ugliest ones. They produce more fish on average then the "pretty flies" do. I think we should close this swap on march 1st the original closing date. I only more members would think as I do on this one.

This is a great swap many of my best ties are the ugliest ones. They produce more fish on average then the "pretty flies" do. I think we should close this swap on march 1st the original closing date. I only more members would think as I do on this one.

Yep, I am a bit uneasy about closing a swap before it was planned to open, doesn't seem fair to those relying on original promos but not tuning in recently. All in all, a good problem to have

If I jump in, how many flies are we tying?

Blane

15, plus two optional if you wish to send token to another swap member.. Will return extras to tiers, if we don't fill up.

Ok, I'm in then. When is the due date, I think I missed that.

Blane

APRIL 15, we opened 2 weeks before we thought we would but keeping Due dates the same.

Thanks for joining.

Hoping a few more fill this up and join the fun. Updated listing

Hoping Mike Chell will grab one. Two tributes to him among these flies. Just got word 5 minutes ago that expert tiers have shipped their version of the Panfish Attractor. It has a Norwegian wild cat wing, seems good tribute to Mike. Maybe he will send in some of his own ties to show how he stacks up against the experts.