Fly Tying
Flat Rock native

Butte Ugly Swap-Register here-Open Feb 16

I truly appreciate the compliment and the invite, but I also, truly can't join a swap.

Well, when we finish it in April you are going to get some flies, no matter what. Just trying to acknowledge all you do for this place and leadership you do for me. All of us can be a stupid, Mr. Dumas at times, and I appreciate what you do and the Patience you have with me and others. You know what I will say next...

Carry On...

I truly appreciate the compliment and the invite, but I also, truly can't join a swap.

Well, when we finish it in April you are going to get some flies, no matter what. Just trying to acknowledge all you do for this place and leadership you do for me. All of us can be a stupid, Mr. Dumas at times, and I appreciate what you do and the Patience you have with me and others. You know what I will say next...

Carry On...

Dang, now I apologize to all whose surname is Dumas. Sorry :0

My three wild card flies will be sulpher crackelbacks. Better then bread dough.

cool, I am keeping 1 of those for Me, or taking a really good picture and bugging you for a recipe. Love me them big Carp that pull my kayak 'til I wear em down....

Size 14 dry fly hook

White 8/0 thread

Two or three strands peacock herl

One cream dry fly hackle excellent quality

Tube up orange variant dub

Very easy and fun to tie. Will catch bubba.

My three wild card flies will be sulpher crackelbacks. Better then bread dough.

cool, I am keeping 1 of those for Me, or taking a really good picture and bugging you for a recipe. Love me them big Carp that pull my kayak 'til I wear em down....
While I haven't chased carp with my fly rod yet I was thinking mine might work for them, one of the reasons for the salmon hooks, the other is cause I got way to many of them way to cheap recently.

There are some very talented people here, and then there's me, speaking of the talented though Eastern Fly showed me what he has planned for the bugger swap and it will be amazing.

Can't wait to see everyone's flies. I'm in 4 swaps and I look forward to seeing the talent on this site.

I hardly ever GUARANTEE anything, but guarantee you will see TALENT, with which you will not EVER be disappointed, unless I AM totally crAZY, and I am betting I am only PARTIALLY crazy...

There are some very talented people here, and then there's me, speaking of the talented though Eastern Fly showed me what he has planned for the bugger swap and it will be amazing.

V, you have my address so do not hesitate to mail me all of your rejects, although I do not doubt that E Fly is gonna rock us with his work

Thought I was in the early group but don't see my name so I'll take last spot. Prefer it stays at 12 but will tie some extras just in case. I am tying a version of the ugly nymph Smallie Hunter says is an "ugly killer" on trout. I know it will be gobbled by 'gills for sure.