Fly Tying

Well, I would pay for quality film and voice work, if I was in that position. You know the local politics best, however, and maybe they already have someone doing that kind of promotional stuff.

You should see what Casper, Wyoming does to promote the sideshows for people who come there to fish Grey Reef, Miracle Mile, and about 10 other primo lakes or stretches of river.

In selfish ways, I hate it, because it just puts more fishing pressure on the easy to access spots. But, if a bunch of visitors were diverted away from the waters to other attractions....................

Thank you, that's nice of you to say. I put 20-40 hours a week into my videos... it would be nice to make more than what YouTube ads offer (not much)... but I'm just happy to have 3700 subscribers and people getting joy or helpful advice from my vids for now.... I don't do this for a paycheck, and if I ever actually get a paycheck for this, I'll try not to do the sell out thing. I want To make sure my vids are quality, which is more important than money to me. Honesty is the best policy... that's how I feel...