Fly Tying
Fletchfishes

My Tying Bench

Salacinski,

The images are stored in Photobucket. I have used Photobucket in the past myself. It was free storage and you could use them for third party hosting.

This summer I received an email from them that stated I could still use them as a repository for photos but there would be a fee for third party hosting. Now the photos I have linked on other sites show the same thing. It's just a matter of time before they start charging other fees.

So now I have stopped posting photos on sites until I decide on another repository.

Salacinski - Sorry I haven't been checking this much. I sent you those images via email. Let me know if they don't arrive. Also happy to answer whatever questions or other photos you might want. Just let me know.

Incidentally, I've always heard it's a bad idea to post your email address in public forums. Bots can pickup your address and add you to mailing lists so you'll get more spam... might want to edit your post and remove that detail.

Good luck!