Fly Tying
SuperiorFlies

Favorite UV Resin?

5-minute epoxy or brush-on superglue.

In those odd situations where I cannot afford to wait, the Loon products are at the right price point and come in the right viscountcies. Ridiculous how much UV acrylics cost (check out Solarez' price on UV surf board repair products for a better idea of their real value) however, and considering that convenience is their only advantage and they have several disadvantages over epoxy, I mostly stick with traditional solutions

I am surprised more people didn't mention Silver Creek's products. He is a board member and I have very good luck with his product and when I've had a mixup or problem he personally took care of it. So great customer service. If there is anything that might get me to change it is the smell of his product. His flex and thin got progressively stinkier from his original bonding formula.

My favorite is the wifes uv nail gel, only because instead of "begging" for cash I can just say " why don't you pick up some nail polish in so and so color!" Its a win win !