Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hard

latest issue

I was just looking through the latest issue of Fly Tyer. I think this is one of there best issues yet. If you dont read this mag. I think you should pick this one up.

You guys drive me crazy when you post on Fly Tyer about how good it is or this fly or that technique. I seem to get mine a few days behind everyone else. Now I won't be able to sleep waiting for the damn thing. bs.gif

I recently picked up the latest issue of Fly Tyer. I am getting tired of reading the same old stuff. The article on using jig hooks, old news. This magazine is getting lame. I will not read any more of it. wallbash.gif ive_been_ripped.gif

Just picked up one this evening! Great articles for guys like me who are far from knowing everything there is to know about fly tying. A simple 30 second read at the magazine stand was enough to convince me to get it.

Loved the squid, I can see applications for the softex/stabilizer cloth for baitfish patterns like shad/shiners.