Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Great find in the shed...

Wife is working on cleaning shed out and tossing a lot of thing and finding interesting things buried in the messes. She just came in with a couple of face masks. N95 masks like they're getting 30-40 apiece for on ebay right now and gouging the hell out of people. I already have a package of 20 (maybe 15 left) of standard Surgical masks the I bought some time ago for $3.98. Yep, the ones they're charging hospitals $5 or more each. The N95 masks were more expensive than the surgical masks but very well made, heavy and extra padding to seal better. The price on those was $4.95. Never let it be said there aren't people willing to screw anyone to make a big buck when the chips are down.

On another subject someone on another board was looking for #32 hooks. A guy put an ebay link for them. Shipped from England $10 EACH. Add $10.22 shipping which is for however many you want to buy. I have about a dozen 32 left and about the same of 30. Guess I'm sitting a retirement bonus and just recently I sent about a dozen flies each from 26-32 for several guys on the other net who requested them when I offered them for free. Only one person offered to pay shipping and I gave him my paypal address but never got anything. Oh well, didn't expect anything and did get several compliments and thanks for them so  I'm good.

Nah. Just got a few left. I'm saving in case I have to trade for toilet paper in the future.