Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Julius Riffle

Hello

Hello Everyone,

I'm an avid fly fisher and fly tier from Northern Ontario. I've been fishing my whole life, and fly fishing and tying for about 8 years.

I am always looking for new fly patterns, and have been using this site for inspiration for a while. Took advantage of the recent stay-at-home order to improve my photography, and finally feel my flies and photography are good enough to share. I look forward to improving in both of these crafts, there are certainly some amazing artists using this site!

JR

Welcome Julius, you are off to a great beginning here with your beauty of a nymph post, hopefully first of many... Show off your fish too!

Welcome Julius.  Nice fly.  No brook trout within a couple of hours drive, here and most of the trout are stocked.  I'm going to be headed, hopefully, to Northern Ontario the first week of September.  I'll be chasing smallmouth and pike with the fly rod and moving to the dark side to catch some walleye.