Fly Tying
appalachian angler (tn.)

earning a living

How do you bring home the Bacon?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 year veteran of the Auto industry (General Motors Powertrain) Screw machine operator and jack of all trades and master of none dry.gif

Bob

Civil Engineer... I used to work for a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer until the owner made some very poor decisions and bankrupted the company. Now I work freelance from home doing building design for other metal building companies.

Thank goodness for the internet and UPS!!! biggrin.gif

After 26 years in the Army, this old soldier is retiring to the northeastern corner of Wyoming next month. As I noted from many of the responses in this thread, I have also done a lot of things that were not captured in a voting label, whatever the mission required. I am finishing my military career at the US Military Academy, West Point, teaching biology, cell biology, human physiology, other “...ologies”, supervising undergraduate research, and helping out with the cadet flyfishing club.

I am pushing real retirement off a few more years and have accepted a position with the department of health, as a health facilities surveyor (hospital inspector). I have also found a wonderful opportunity to serve as an adjunct instructor for a regional college, teaching science classes at the local community education center (Sundance, WY) for non-traditional students on nights and weekends.

I do seminars on tanning tips in most cities, passing down my knowledge to aspiring future pro bronzers. In the future I hope to make it big as a rock guitar god, but 1st need to learn to play one. At age 40 it could be a challenge.

Trooper has-been. Got goofed up in an off duty accident, so now I'm a lowly dispatcher. This is one of the places I get to hang out when it's slow, or half the time the stuff is so mundane, I can post while doing other work. wallbash.gif

Central computer support for the world's favourite airline in London UK.

hobbies - flying away on fishing trips, tying flies, building cars.

cool.gif

Advanced life support ambulance paramedic branch manager in a country town in Oz. As you can see from my avatar, I am the sensitive caring type.