Fly Tying
dryfly purist

Mayfly emerger

Terje, I was a little worried and hesitated before I looked at the picture because I was afraid that I would see some type of emerger from the dark side. But, after a second thought, I realized that I was about to view another great fly. It does have little Angel like wings and a woven body that is out of this world and one could even venture to say "Heavenly". I'm glad to see you posting some flies again and anxiously await the next one but I still enjoy your posts in the photography section also. I love the photo and angle that you used.

Thanks for sharing and Take Care,

Tony

Ditto. I love your photogs but this is the first fly of yours that I've seen. Understandably, it's beautiful. You wouldn't post it if it wasn't. P.S. What size is it?

Terje, are you using split thread to wrap the 2 CDC wings on that post ?

Beautiful fly.

Ditto. I love your photogs but this is the first fly of yours that I've seen. Understandably, it's beautiful. You wouldn't post it if it wasn't. P.S. What size is it?

You need to go check out some of Terje's other flies. He is a master of the woven techniques and generally a fantastic fly tier.

Terje, I was a little worried and hesitated before I looked at the picture because I was afraid that I would see some type of emerger from the dark side. But, after a second thought, I realized that I was about to view another great fly. It does have little Angel like wings and a woven body that is out of this world and one could even venture to say "Heavenly". I'm glad to see you posting some flies again and anxiously await the next one but I still enjoy your posts in the photography section also. I love the photo and angle that you used.

Thanks for sharing and Take Care,

Tony

Thanks for the kind comment, Tony :-) :-) I really appreciate it :-)

Terje

Thanks a lot, FlaFly :-)

I have posted quite a lot of flies on this forum :-)

The size on this one is a #12

Terje

Terje, are you using split thread to wrap the 2 CDC wings on that post ?

Beautiful fly.

Thanks a lot, DavidR :-)

I have used a split thread to make the cdc hackle on this emerger. I used the magic tool to collect the fibres and wrapped them around the green foam to make the hackle :-)

Terje

You need to go check out some of Terje's other flies. He is a master of the woven techniques and generally a fantastic fly tier.

Thanks a lot, Mike. You´re too kind :-)

Terje