Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

New Fly Fishing Forum

Figured since the fishing season is upon us I would create a forum for everybody here on FTF to share reports and discuss anything fly fishing related. Enjoy!!!

Well I aint been fishin' yet this year, but I am the third post on the new forum....gotta count fer something...LOL!

first report from me, rainbows in the back yard, browns in the front yard, and brooks in the chicken coop. be a while before they go home.

Was teaching the next door neighbor girl how to fly cast in her front yard. The widow on the other side asked why we weren't fishing in the creek across the street. I told her we were fishing for Rockfish.

Just curious, but isn't this just a duplicate of TFF? Doesn't our membership carry over to that sister site as well?

Deeky

Everything's biting in Everglades National Park (yesterday it was tarpon, snook, speckled trout, redfish, grouper, snapper, ladyfish, jacks, mackeral, and sharks.... I won't count the one "un-stoppable" my angler encountered at the end of the day). Now if I only had a fly angler for a decent report....

Tight lines

Bob LeMay

Deeky,

It is somewhat of a duplicate but only a very small fraction of the members here actually venture over to TFF so I figured one forum dedicated to the fishing side of things here on FTF wouldn't hurt.