Fly Tying
RickZieger

Silver Creeks UV coating

Because of threads on this I bought some from him.

First off is great service.

Second is the coating works just as he describes.

Coated a few biot bodied flies and a few uncoated.

Let the bluegills attack them.

Coated ones are still going.

Very satisfied and would recommend this product.

Rick

Henry is a good fellow in my book! I was debating on what type of UV setup to get until I ran across some of the posts here. I emailed Henry and he answered all my questions so I pulled the trigger and bought everything. I am highly pleased and have no regrets!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence fellow fly tiers. I try to treat people like I want to be treated. I developed the resin for my private use and it if it makes tying easier for others, I am humbled.

I am on my way to Montana tomorrow and will be on the Madison River on Monday. So I will answer private messages to me when I get back. Or you can email me at picaboo(at)charter(dot)net with Silvercreek's Crystal UV Coat in the title and I will answer when I get back.

Being old, I over paid my order to Henry by mistake. Henry refunded the overage to me. I wouldn't have known of my error but for the refund.

Such integrity is rare today!

I bought some resin from Henry,…. and it is the best resin, I have ever used….. it's great stuff …and also Henry is a very good guy,…. my order came in no time…... and I bought the high powered light and the laser and resin too …it all works as he say's. ….Great stuff ..Henry….!!!

I will say to anybody who is looking to buy resin and any lights to cure it you have to look up Henry he has the best stuff.

Henry = AKA - SilverCreek

Very satisfied……. 1# Troutfisherman

Count me in as another happy customer of Henry's product.

IMG_0565.jpg

Just about all the bugs on the right side of the box use the coating and my first bottle is still half full.

Geek

Yep, Henry is a straight shooter, dealing in facts with no marketing B.S. to con you with.

I'm on my second or third bottle, I get it from a guy that gets it from Henry and relabels it, although my first bottle and light came directly from Henry.

Now, I just wish Henry had a need in his personal tying for a flexible UV Resin so he could set about finding one of those types that actually cures correctly unlike the flex formulas sold by other companies that cure tacky.

Kirk