Fly Tying
Guest rich mc

book find

Guest rich mc

hit a garage sale and got some books

steelhead fly fishing and flies by try combs, nymph fishing lakes by don roberts. bitch creek fishing by wolf avni. tout anglers guide by timothy frew, ll bean handbook by dave whitlock, tying and fishing the wests best dry flies by bob wilson and richard parks and the quotable fisherman by nick lyons even thou i have never fly fished for trout $5 for all was hard to pass up then i went to hobby lobby for some macrame yarn rich mc

I know this wasn't on your mind but you could sell those on different sites...not this one any more since you told what you paid...for $10 to $15 a book, maybe more if condition is good and you check on Amazon and see what used prices are at for them or similar. A very nice find and I have just bought a package deal that included 4 books,

Tying Dry Flies - Revised Edition...Randall Kaufmann & Illustrated by Mike Stidham

Fly Patterns of Umpqua Feather Merchants...Randall Kaufmann...The World's 1,100 Best Flies

Fly Tying with A.K. ...A.K. Best...Patterns and Problem Solving with New Materials and Techniques

Guide to Fly Tying...Dick Talleur...Autographed by author

The books are all hardcover in great shape and should give me insights into anything I want to tie. Of particular interest to me right now are sections in a couple of books on Steelhead Flies. I plan to make these books my desktop books. Now just try to figure out how to make room. The other thing I'd like in my tie area is a computer but again, how to fit it in to an already overcrowded mess. I did a package deal on those books and other items the main of which I've already fallen in love with in just a couple of days and that a Renzetti Presentation Vise. I have the traveler but the big boy is so much smoother and easier to use and holds hooks so much better it will be the last vise I look for (I think).

Guest rich mc

after i go thru the books i will most likely donate them at one of the local fly club events for them to sell. rich mc