Fly Tying
CapeBSalar

Classic Salmon Fly Swap

Sorry guys.Mine are a bit late.My JC just came in the mail. The second fly will have to be changed for me(McPherson) .The toucan I have won't curl right, so I'm putting in a Silver Doctor in it's place. Flies out this week. Jamie

Hi guys,

just want to keep you updated. I'm still waiting for Jamie's flies and then we'll get the whole swap wrapped up, I know you guys are being really patient and I appreciate that. I can tell you all this, it will be worth the wait though as these flies are spectacular!!!

Well Guys,

It's now Nov 15th, I know you are all being very patient and I appreciate that. Jamies flies have shipped, I'm just waiting to receive them. Once I have we'll get these out to you guys. Again, my apoligies for the delays.

Damian

Hey Guys,

By now you've all rec'd PM's regarding the status of the swap. I'm officially drawing this swap to an end today and all flies will be shipped tomorrow morning.

Thank you for taking a chance on this swap guys!

Best,

Damian

Hopefully they will be there anytime Kyle, I sent your's same time as Vinnie, sent them last wednesday I think it was. Let me know when they do arrive.

Damian

:D Hi all: I just recieved mine in the mail: AWESOME! Must be Childers and Silver Grey? But Im not sure who dressed these Beauties! Worth the wait...though I was beginning to wonder.....Well Done Damian! Thanks for following up and bringing this swap to a successful close! Yup! These flies are great. I just have to find a frame for the wall and someone to give the credit to!!

many thanks!

Dave Potts

Oregon

<_< <_< :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hey Dave,

Glad to hear the flies arrived safely and that you are pleased with the end result. Many thanks for jumping on board with this one and thanks for your patience in waiting them out.

Best,

Damian