Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Helping Katrina victims

i want to thank all of you who have taken the time and looked inside your hearts to make these contributions . you truly are a great bunch here. thanks to the mods and administrators for allowing this opportunity for me to reach out to some very needy people at this time. it's mentioned often how this group is like one big family but today i had a new title for the group. we'll just call ourselves one big Caring family from now on. a family with really big hearts

Bud

I'm fixin up a bunch of stuff to send right now Bud.

Got the kids involved too. THey saw it all on the news and when I told em there were kids down there without houses, or clothes or toys and that I was wondering if they had anything they'd like to give me to send down there they forgot all about what they were doin and were all over it. I'm pretty proud of them little brats j_k.gif laugh.gif

There is a place here that is acepting all kinds of things from people. The wormers, our group, have decided to send clothing and donations through this local organization.

thats great alex, you tell them uncle bud may send them something for their generosity, how old are they? boys? girls?

My daughter is 7 and my son is 4