Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Happy Birthday, Lunk

HA, you fools are at work? HAHA! Sucks to be yall! LOL! tongue.gif We had a half day at school, and are off for a couple 3 weeks. Got exams though a week after we get back, which really sucks, but oh well! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Keep livin' you red-neck son of a bitch.

Soon you will join the ranks of us fools. And if the boss likes you, he may let you surf the 'net on your lunch hour...LOL

Merry Xmas, Red smile.gif Enjoy your time off

lol shoe, I will enjoy it for sure! Just wish people would post a little bit more, so it gives me somethin else to do. LOL! Oh, and does anyone have a mayfly pattern that they would post in the database? Thanks!Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

happy Bday

red your not the only one

todays my last day for a few weeks I'll post some mayflies when i get home

however unlike you i am looking for a job haven't been hired by so many people it isn't funny

Well for the past two days I have had the customer from H*LL gracing me with his presence in the office. This is the guy responsible for the stereotypical image of a pushy New Yorker. Every businessperson (politically correct, huh?) from NYC should be allowed to line up and slap the SOB for giving them a bad name. Couple that with the fact he lives in a reality optional world...I like dern near everyone, and I just can't like him.

Thanks for the B-Day wishes. Red, you just kick back and enjoy your time off! thumbsup.gif

i moved to WI when i was six so i lost some of it but my mom has wholly shit whatch out for her when she's pist

but i still have the sence of humor of a new yorker so you better be looking over your shoulder devil.gif