Fly Tying
KevinP

Tom Nixon Swap

Kevin,

I'm off to the post office to mail the flies to you. If there are any extras, keep 'em. Had a one day delay due to car trouble (the pickup decided to take Monday off and not start).

Mark Delaney

Kevin,

Good to hear that they got there. I was beginning to wonder if I needed to start tying up another set. (The post office has already lost one letter I sent this month.) Took me a while to figure out that this pattern wasn't much more than a woollyworm on steroids. I kept feeling I'd tied the pattern before, although I knew I hadn't.

Mark Delaney

Joe, got your flies today. Awesome pigboats!!! Man, I really like the color combination you chose. :thumbup:

Here is an update on the swap. 10 sets in so far--just 2 more to go and I will get these divided and sent out to everyone.

1. cornmuse------------Pigboat------received

2. Threader ------------Crappie Mickey-----received

3. steel45---------------Big fly------received----received

4. OLB

5. spanky---------------Devil Bug Wet------received

6. crotalus--------------Edson Dark Tiger Streamer------received

7. bowfin47-------------Cajun Coachman-------received

8. SullyTM Pattern-----Sowela------received

9. bassgitter74---------California coachman/Jeremiah Nymph Two----received

10. chemprof2001-----Yallared-------received

11. DaUP---------------Brim Streamer

12. Herman------------Zulu-------received

Joe, got your flies today. Awesome pigboats!!! Man, I really like the color combination you chose.

I'm glad they finally got there. I mailed them after my last email and they ended up back in my mailbox. Evidently the stamps fell off :dunno: - my wife swears she put postage on them! Anyway, a couple more stamps and it looks like the USPS comes through again. What a wonderful service they run!

I love grape for largemouth, and I've found smallies are fond of the whole Kookaid color thing, too! I tied them a bit smaller than I usually toss them, I figured some folks would freak out at a size 3/0 freshwater fly! I never found a bass that wouldn't eat something half its size, though! :lol:

Thanks for hosting the swap and sorry about my tardiness. I'm on my way to yet another trade show. 15 of my last 20 nights have been spent in hotels. :crying: :crying: :crying: I need to win the lottery!!!!!!! Get a new job!!!! Anything!!!!

Joe C.

Just an update on the swap. I'm still waiting on a set of flies. I'll give it a few more days and I'll get these flies out to everyone. I'll have them mailed by the weekend. :D

I lost my internet connection last week and am at a family member's house right now. The connection speed here is only 24kbs so I am gonna try and make every click count.

To people who are in the emerging midge swap-I still haven't got myjeepcherokee's flys yet, since I don't have a way to contact him right now I am gonna get these out to you guys tomorrow

To people hosting swaps I'm in, I have all my flys tied for all the swaps I'm in. No internet has increased my production dramatically, I think I tied like 3 or 4 dozen miscelaneous flys just yesterday :headbang:

Looking foward to getting back online soon as I can

Maybe this is the reason why he didn't sent his flies????

AWW SH!T!! Just got back online and was going through all the swaps I was in and saw this one, :wallbash: I completely forgot I was in this one, if you want to go ahead and send them without recieving mine I'll understand. Or you can send me a PM or whatever and I can have these tied and in the mail by tomorrow, I'll send them priority so you would have em by around sorry Kethe 8th. It's your call, just let me know

I can wait for a few more days, they take about two weeks to cross the ocean!

It would be fun to have all the flies.................

But I'm not the SM.