Fly Tying

Good Evening,

Just wondering if anyone might give any Updates on the Tyer of The Year Contest,Will it be on a certain day or how and where it will be posted ???

Thanks

The pics of the flies entered in the FTOTY contest are being takin as we speak. It's a long process and Smalliehunter manages to knock them all out in a very timely manner, so I would say the pics should most likely all be taken and ready to post within the next week or two and voting will begin once they are posted.

When the voting begins you will know it, I'm sure we will have it on the header of the main page as well as listed in a number of the forums, so dont worry you wont be able to miss it ;)

Like last year I will give a few days for everyone to see their submissions to make sure they are in the correct categories and all their flies are there. I will try to get the flies that I have uploaded tomorrow. I will give another week to make sure all flies have made it to me.

So in a week or so the voting will begin.

Hey Will,

Mail has been pretty slow from Canada here, 2 weeks sometimes or a bit more. Hopefully the xmas rush backlog is thinning out and the packages get to you in time. I know mine went out Dec. 30th not sure how long it'd take to get to you in Ohio.

Damian