Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

2005 FTOTY Gallery

Awesome job on this WIll. Thank you for taking the time.

Can we get this link pinned so that it is easily accessible throughout the year?

I edited the "FTOTY Galleries" topic that is pinned in this forum. It now has the galleries from all three contests.

Thanks Will!

What really amazes me, besides the quality of the flies, is that even after just over four months on the site there are a large number of flies that I had pretty good idea of who tied them. The individual styles of the tiers are starting to come out.

Thanks Will!

What really amazes me, besides the quality of the flies, is that even after just over four months on the site there are a large number of flies that I had pretty good idea of who tied them. The individual styles of the tiers are starting to come out.

Not there's a future editor! Good eye!

Haven't been around for awhile. Missed the deadline for tying this year. Looking forward to doing some swaps and tying for the 2006 contest. Tight Lines everyone

Scott

I know how you feel scott.i missed it as well.I am new to the forum and am looking forward to entering this years contest. good luck and tight lines

Bennett

oh yeah and just because i dont know how. um how do get the little picture under your name in the forum page?just curious. Thanks