Fly Tying

2006 Fly Tyer of the Year Contest

i know im a little 2 late,but ill use it 4 reference 4 the 2007 contest,with the bass categories,could a crayfish immitator count as a streamer?or is it strictly minnow immitators?

Will had surgery today, that coupled w/having to photograph all the last minute flies sent in, it will probably be the end of the month......:dunno:

Good Day,

Altough certainly a bit antsy and or impatient to view all the great flies, I think I can tough it out till Will recovers a bit! :P

Hope you are back on your feet soon Will!

Steelie

Will came through the surgery just fine.

And is resting at his home tonight.

The doctor say he is not to get on his feet at all for five days.He will probably be on crutches for a few week.

They removed a piece of tendon that had a tare in it from the screws that were in his ankle, and did some other stuff.The screws were removed also.

Before he passed out and went to sleep at home after the surgery , he had me open some of the packages of fly's for him to see. He was very excited for someone that has just gotten out of surgery. :D

He was very glad with the turn out of flies this year.He said somewhere over 350 flies with more fly's possibly in the mail.

I beleave he said this is a record year for the contest. :headbang:

Keep him in your prayer's.

Leaky

Thanks for the update. I think I can find something to do for the next month, but it might get a little rough without the flies.

Rob