Fly Tying

Due date July 5th

any bluegill fly pattern.

6 Swappers to tie 12 flies each. Please tie two patterns 6 of each. Everyone will get two flies from each member of the swap.

I will tie the foam spider in Fly Tyer Magazine in my two favorite colors.

Any questions please PM me.

SM-Harleyhunter

1-sniksoh

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

Lets fill'er up!

Count me in too. I will tie a foam beetle for the first fly, have not decided on the second.

I saw ridderbos's fly box so Ill say it for him he is done and needs a addy!!! :hyst: Dudes got 400 flies!!!!!

Ill do a damsel and a waxie .....unless rb3 dosent do a rfsn then Ill do that!!! the damsel I got last year in a swap I cant rember who right now but it has been killer for me!!!!!!!

I will submit 6 predators and either 6 bullies, 6 mackie bugs, or 6 hum bugs, havent decided yet.

And yes matt I will just pull them out of my "stock" box.

My bluegill box this year was a godsend. I am a flybox fanatic, but always on the outlook for the perfect box. My bluegill flies always present a unique problem, I have way to many different patterns. This year I took a plano box, the type with the compartments, and one open side that took up about a 1/3 of the box. I put flies with hackles and rubber legs that I did not want to get kinked up in the compartments. In the open side I put a piece of ripple foam. On that I stored my RFSN, humbugs, mackies, foxee clousers, etc. IT worked out fantastic.

As far as pulling from my fly box for the swap, yeah I will be doing that, but only because I still have about 18 of each pattern that I tied for this spring left in my box. These flies will be unfished and definitely not have any mono still attached. :devil: (that was for day5)

Congrats sam

I am curious to know, out of those 1000 posts, how many had some photoshop fodder in them?

ps , sam, didnt mean to answer sully for you.

Swap is now full!!!

I didn't even notice my post count thanks Thom!!

Not a problem Ribberbos3 I'll just give you payback for hijacking my post with some photoshop material... :devil: :j_k:

SM-Harleyhunter

1-sniksoh

2-ridderbos3

3-day5

4-2PawsRiver

5-nomad

6-SullyTM

Deadline: July 5th

This is going to be a good swap. Sam's Foam Spider is a great fly for the 'gills. I had one destroyed just last month. July 5 :rolleyes: I won't be late...it's my birthday :wheelchair:

Later...Thom

Well Thom I was talking about the bluegill fly in Fly Tyer mag. but you twisted my arm. One will be a Paul Whillock realistic fishable spider and one will be the one Jay "Fishy" Fullum has in the summer 2006 Fly Tyer Magazine. Hope you guys enjoy them both!

Sully should I sub the jap. nymph legs with rubber or keep them as I sent you? Nah I'll keep it as is since its such a killer.

-Sam