About 2 weeks to go.

Moushka - IN

Fry Flier - IN

Majestyja - On the way

goody - On the way

Looking forward to seeing those flies! :headbang:

We're doing good.

News!

millerwb and down2earthlv have sent me a note their flies are on the way! We should wrap this up on time....

goody,

My thanks for the extra's.... I always share those with my kids.

majestyja, your flies are here today. We have some great Caddis in this one. Can't wait to wrap it up and hit the river! :yahoo: :headbang:

Will post photo's soon.

millerwb has sent a note he will not be able to get flies here. I have an extra pattern so I will fill in for his missing flies.

Waiting for one set.

I confirmed the last set was sent.

OK with everyone I will split them up this weekend no matter what and send them out monday. If they get here before that I will get them out sooner.

Threader

I just recieved a pm from the swap host and my flys havent arrived yet. I sent these some 2+ weeks ago, I have no idea what the hold up is. They were shipped regular mail, so unfortunately I can't track them. I have asked our kindly host if he would be willing to divide the flys this weekend instead of the due date (today)... I know it is not soley his call, so I am asking if there is anyone in the swap that is opposed to waiting a few more days. There are no hard feelings if anyone speaks up, I understand the eagerness to get your flys back. If I were responsible for delaying this swap, I would definitely own up to it, I'm not one to hide the truth.

I guess in short....

My flys have been held up, is there anyone that is not willing to wait a few extra days to see if the post office can pull through?

Josh

Hey Josh, nothing new about the mail.

I can hold off but that call belongs to the swapmiester.

WE ARE DONE! 8.2.6 :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yep, down2earthlv got your flies today. Post pictures soon. Will sort and mail tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for doing such a great job. ( FLIES MAILED 8.3.6 )

FYI

We had a last min drop out, millerwb. I tied two extra patterns to replace the lost person.

So everyone would get the right amount of flies.

So you will get CDC Emerger - Pheasant Wing Caddis - Spent Wing Caddis - Tan Caddis Emerger

Post photo's of down2earthlv flies and the Spent Wing Caddis. The other's are already posted.

down2earthlv flies

post-3807-1154571448_thumb.jpg post-3807-1154571465_thumb.jpg

Spent Wing from the top.

post-3807-1154571498_thumb.jpg