Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon / Steelhead Swap

I'm in.

Almost done with my sparrow swap, so no problem on that, considering this due date is 2 months away.

May I suggest we do not submit egg patterns of any kind though? Just my 2 cents and hope no one is offended.

We know they work good but I think we all have enough of those in our boxes, at least I have a lifetime supply of them in all variations (nuke, glue eggs, estaz, globug, etc), sizes and colors.

Threader, that fly is too awesome. :headbang: I hope my pattern looks half as good as that, and hopefully catches fish too.

I'll do a black and blue stone.

After thinking about this a little....I am going to stay true to the statement I made when I started this swap. Any fly pattern for Steelhead or Salmon.

Geo

Never knew stoneflies were used for steelhaed

Just gotta get some hooks today

Then im ready to start

Never knew stoneflies were used for steelhaed

Just gotta get some hooks today

Then im ready to start

When the water hits the mid 40s to 50 Ill throw stones almost 100% of the time for steel. Il like bigger flashier flies at 50+ but stones are a huge part of there diet Stones Hexes Caddis Craws Minnows/muddlers and of coarse eggs.

I didn't realize that the due date was two months away.. I think i can handle that.. so please put me in on this swap if there is still room.. These are my favorite flies to tie.. will let you know pattern soon....

Good Day,

God only knows why.... but count me in too... Either the Toxic Dart, or another hush hush secret. And NO eggs...

Ha Ha

CJ

IM doing scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese .............. for breakfast!!! :D No Im doing the 6/0 red orange and chartreuse yarn fly on a treble....weighted of coarse!!! :hyst: :hyst: ( up and across retrieve) :j_k: No IM not sure yet it will be a steelie pattern

I'm in, if there's still room. Did I slide in under the wire for spot #12? Pattern TBA.

-- Bill

billb, you are in..!!! :headbang: Spot number 11 !!!

Still room for one more :yahoo: :yahoo:

geo