Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon / Steelhead Swap

Need to get your address, pretty sure I have it but like to be sure. Shipping out tomorrow am US mail 12 Hairy Black Bosses. They are a regular boss pattern but tied with Gordon MacKenzie's hairy twist.

Dave

HEy GEO!!!!!!! Is till neeed your addy!!!!! :hyst: you must have missed me !!!! no biggie I should be done this week so when ever no rush

day5, sorry I missed your post!!!!! :dunno:

Addy sent :headbang: :headbang: Check your PM.

geo

No biggie man I just got slamed with aorder so I dont think ill gter them out this week (im going fishing this weekend)

I wanted to let everyone know that i might be a couple days late sending my flies..Reason being lost everything in the high water a week ago.But am in the process of replacing it so i am going to try and have them on time..Should have moved to Tn.Two days earlier!!! Hope this won't be a inconvience to anyone... sorry!

I wanted to let everyone know that i might be a couple days late sending my flies..Reason being lost everything in the high water a week ago.But am in the process of replacing it so i am going to try and have them on time..Should have moved to Tn.Two days earlier!!! Hope this won't be a inconvience to anyone... sorry!

If you see a woodduck floating by, grab it for me and I'll forgive ya...

No biggie man I just got slamed with aorder so I dont think ill gter them out this week (im going fishing this weekend)

Will:

Don't worry about my inconvenience -- take care of getting yourself set up. --Bill

Oops -- meant to quote Will's message rather than day5's in my last posting.

Sorry,

Bill

Ok.. Finally got all mine tied and now all i need is a address.. so if i could please get that i will get these sent and hopefully they will be there on time..

Geo..Will you please let me know when my flies arrive..I do think they will be on time as they were sent out Tuesday morning first thing...

Geo..Will you please let me know when my flies arrive..I do think they will be on time as they were sent out Tuesday morning first thing...

Will, the flies don't need to arrive untill 8/15/06....Did you send the Salmon express... :dunno: :hyst: :hyst: