Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon / Steelhead Swap

OK the flies went out :headbang: but in my hurry up and get out of the house I forgot to add the second envelope amnd postage :wallbash: But I did do the toe tags!! :headbang: Im sorry zip If you need mme to do any thing let me know again sorry

No Problem...I will take care of it. :headbang: :headbang:

You did send a few extra fly's right! :bugeyes: Just kidding.... :hyst: :hyst:

geo

Over the weekend when I was trying to finish up, found I came up short by 3 hooks. :cursing: The bag looked like it had enough. Should've have probably counted them at the outset.

I then ordered some TMC 700's up over the net yesterday, since the only shop near me didn't have the size I needed, so I should still make the deadline but will be cutting way closer than I wanted.

Just a heads up.

Geo: Am certain that I had your address, but can't find it now -- please PM it to me -- sorry.

Have lashed the eyes onto the fluorescent green Steelhead Charlies I'm tying for this swap, and am about to do the body work. Having fun!

Thanks,

Bill

geo: Will be tying in wings tonight, and will get them in the mail for timely arrival.

Thanks, Billl

Placed the order for the hooks I still need on 7/31 and still haven't got them. E-mailed the company for an update yesterday and they said the order was mailed Sunday(?). Will be cutting it close but should be OK.

geo and crew:

Am putting my dozen Steelhead Charlies into the mail this morning.

Looking forward to seeing what everybody's tied!

-- Bill