Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mcfluffchucker

please a cry for help

im really struggling here in the uk to get bags of olive ep fibre do any of you know of any companys that stock it across the pond and i can order and get it sipped to the uk and pay with paypal

thanks in advance

mcfluffchucker

FYD

the stuff is called congo hair you get 2 times the amount as ep for a buck. Im not kidding! a buck!!

Actually congo hair is $1.95. I have a few packs and it is really nice to work with. i dont have any EP Fibers so i can't make a educated comparison

Greetings All,

Congo hair is the same as Neer Hair. EP fibers seem to be a slight bit slicker/thicker. Comparisons aside all three of these products rock hard for tying up streamers! -James D TB7

mcfluffchucker - Here is a link to Cabela's Outfitters who carry some of the EP fiber materials. It's pricy but nice stuff to work with.

Cabela's Web Link for EP 3D fiber

You may also want to check Anglers Workshop, Feather Craft, or J. Stockards Fly fishing supply. They all have web sites where you can order the material.

Ray (letumgo)

FYD

the stuff is called congo hair you get 2 times the amount as ep for a buck. Im not kidding! a buck!!

many thanks for that just orderd a heap of stuff thanks a million for alll the help guys

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

mcfluffchucker