Fly Tying
SuperRich

Bluegill Swap 2

will mail early in the week. serious these dont look like much but they work. used a light cahill dubbing on a #10 curved hook, with a bead for a head. used chartruse colored thread to give it some bright apperance. wrapped the thread over the dubbing to add color then just a elk hair tuff of hair up by the head. looks like a wax worm with color and a spiked hair cut....lol im going fishing tommorow ill post a pic of what they catch. -chris

well here ya go on my ugly fly.... cat, bass, and a bunch of 1/2 pounders to one 1 pounder gill. not pictured is a 5 pound carp that broke my fire line once i had him landed. on a flip on the bank and he fell back in the lake before i grabbed him.

IPB Image

IPB Image

-chris

:headbang: Great job Chris, cant wait to fish that fly, so what wt. fly rod did you land that cat on? never pulled one out on a fly rod before, and the bass is nice to!! looks like a fish fry at your place, Ill bring the beer :lol:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny stuff there bro, great catch for the day, congrats to you and your boy!!! :headbang: :yahoo: :headbang: :yahoo:

Done! Please send addy.

Just bumping this one back up, in case you missed it. I'm not usually done with my swap flies this fast :yahoo: so I'm trying to set a record for myself.