Fly Tying
nomad

Beginners Bugger Swap

I cant wait to see them, the flies I have received thus far look really good. I think you guys will like them.

That would be mine, and they sent in the mail on the weekend. You should have them soon, I'm looking forward to seeing all the flies! By the way, I added in some extra for being late getting motivated :) Great swap!

Matt

I received 6fire9's flies yesterday, all have been divided and were put in the mail this morning.

6fire9 you forgot to tag your flies, just a reminder for next time. Thanks to all who participated and thanks for the extras, now lets put these buggers to use!

:bugeyes: I recieved my flies today! Thank you everyone! I really like the micro bugger (it does not have a toe tag) but thet are all great!

Hmmmm sorry about the tag thing. This was my first swap and I kinda only glanced at the swap rules. I guess I figured it would be common sense :) My bad, I'll go read the rules right now about tagging the flies. :coffee:

Thanks again,

Matt

Got everyones flies today. I cant say it loud enough. These buggers ROCK :headbang:

You all tied some great flies. thanks alot for having me. these swaps are alot of fun and I hope to see you guys in more swaps to come. I'll get you some pics of any big fish i get on these flies. thanks again everybody.

Thanks for joining chrisfish, the quality of the flies was excellent. Thanks again to everybody for participating. I do not have a digital camera, so if any of you guys could post some pics that would be appriciated. See you guys in the next swap!

I got my flies on Friday!!!! theese baby's are gonna be awesome here in Cali!! thanks to all who tyed on this one. I have to agree with Majesty on the MICRO BUGGER it looks real tight. Hey Nomad thanks for hosting, and I'm all caught up so can you post a new swap? I will jump in.

Pickin :yahoo: