Fly Tying
flypimp

Midge Swap

Majestyja and I have both asked the mods to check on flypimp. He is not to be found at this point. I would love to host a midge swap but can't because I just started a dry parachute swap. Since that one is my first swap :baby: , I doubt they'll let me host two at once. If no one post a midge swap I will when my swap is over. :thumbsup:

If you guys want to wait a month, I will host a new midge swap. I have to finish up the required swaps in order to host a swap. I am in a few now and and I am just finishing them up. The last one is over on the 15th. After that, I can host it.

Randy

I think this is a fair question. With all due respect to our fellow member, there has been a fairly long "pause" from the last time flypimp was on-line. :dunno: Maybe we could get steeldrifter, or one of the other moderators, to make a call on this?

My larger concern is for flypimp. I hope all is well with him and his circumstances.

when I post the swap I will sign all of the original tyers unless they tell me that they don't want to do it again

Jeff

majestyja, count me out on the new swap. It's not exactly cheap to send flys from Aus particularly as it is now nearing "annual gift giving day".

I was mostly interested in seeing if customs would let the swapped flys back into the country so I could participate in more swaps. I must say I am disappointed in how this one has turned out, I was looking forward to seeing what flys you guys had made.

Cheers

majestyja,

It's good you're doing the swap again. I have moved into almost all Steelhead stuff and would not look forward to tying a bunch of those little Midge's at this time.

I'm sure it will fill up fast, have fun everyone.