Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pickin6ofem

Ant Swap

Got Deeky's ants yesterday, Really nice ty!!! Thanks for the kind note as well, the varation is really cool.

This is the first swap I have hosted and I can't belive the quality of theese flys!! the are awesome :headbang:

Hey guy's when we close this one would some one put up some pics of the flies as I don't have any way to do that.

Pickin

Tying mine up this Sunday, update you then. Come here, Lulu, that's a good Girl. :huh: (Black lab fur) :D

Black ants will be mailed today. :headbang: Thanks for hosting Pickin', you were a fine SM. I think I'm going to see if I can host a swap now that I've completed some swaps. When they say three succesful swaps does that mean you have to have all your flies back or just have flies completed for 3 swaps. :dunno: I have two completed with flies returned. But I have flies done and sent for about six swaps. I'm still waiting to see what happens with flypimp in the midge swap, done with the football clauser swap, beadhead swap, coachman swap, and now the ant swap. I guess I'll PM a moderator and see if I can be a swapmeister. Anyway sorry to ramble; can't wait to see the results of this swap. Thanks again!

Big Todd

Hey Big Todd can't wait to see your flies. Yea just PM one of the Mods and give them your info and ask them, they are really cool about it, also maybe mention to them again that we haven't heard from fly pimp.

Don't worry about rambling it's no big deal to me. Thanks for the kind words it is my first swap I have hosted.

steeldrifter gave me the knod to host. :headbang: Now I just have to come up with a swap that will fill up. He also said he's been trying to contact flypimp with no luck. :wallbash: :wallbash: