Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

Hookmaking forum

Seems like there have been alot of guys with alot of interest in this, some even already doing it. Thought maybe a forum dedicated to making hooks would be pretty cool since some of the guys who are experimenting with it only visit certain areas of the site, and others who are doing it only visit other areas.

Might be something to think about for the future Alex, but for now I dont think theres very many guys that make their own hooks so it most likely would be a pretty "dead" forum at this time I would guess.

Ive just completed a google search and this is the best I could come up with,I cant help but believe that there are others interested in this subject but have no place to find information on even how to get started. Hugh

The only way I could see this idea flying is if they did it as a sub forum in mabey the classic and artistic salmon forum, I figure those would be the majority of the folks interrested in the hook making. It could be done like the hunting sub forum and ice fishing sub forum on TFF. Just a thought :dunno:

Dustin

Might be something to think about for the future Alex, but for now I dont think theres very many guys that make their own hooks so it most likely would be a pretty "dead" forum at this time I would guess.

Maybe broaden the title a little bit into more of a general hook forum. A place to talk about all things hooks, shapes, sizes, bending, making, history, etc. :dunno: