Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge #11

This was your first? Wow did you get trial by fire! If you survived the stuff that happened to you this time then the rest of your swaps should be even better. I would think the rest of the packages should arrive at their homes on Monday or Tuesday. Take care.....Kerry

Yeah, I cant wait to get mine, and if another challenge swap goes down Im in for sure, this was one of the most enjoyable swaps I have been in!!!!!

Dustin

Nobody else got theirs this week yet? Man this mail is wierd I tell you! Wierd! Wierd! Let me know when you get them guys.....Kerry

I don't know. I'm beginning to think there might be a bermuda triangle for my flies. Maybe someone will open up thier clothes dryer and find some single socks and my flies. :dunno:

send some of that nice snow this way guys down in Hamilton we barely have snow , very few lakes are frozen enough for ice fishing. by the way doesn't that rhyme go; Through rain and sleet and SNOW the post wil always get there???.... hope they all make it to you guys soon, even a couple of days was getting to me.

Have a hot toddy and watch the snow

Cheers

jon.

So there are three of you I haven't heard from. Looks like Don has been away for a bit, but the other two should be there by now I would have thought. Let me know folks.....Kerry :)