Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge #11

Hi folks! Well Christmas mail seems to be creating a delay in the mail, so I am thinking say about giving all of the packages until Jan 03 to get here. After that I will mail out what I have. So far pretty much all of them are here or on their way. The one package that was lost is being replaced as we speak and we should have it by then. Hopefully this timing is okay with all of you, I suppose it is the hazard of the season which I did not take into account when I started the swap. If all of the flies make it before then, I will get them out to you before the date above. Thanks folks.....Kerry

Ashley's flies mad it today! :) They are awesome! Great job Ashley! You guys are going to be impressed with the quality of flies and the "outside the box" abilities of the tyers thus far!

Hi folks! Well Christmas mail seems to be creating a delay in the mail, so I am thinking say about giving all of the packages until Jan 03 to get here. After that I will mail out what I have. So far pretty much all of them are here or on their way. The one package that was lost is being replaced as we speak and we should have it by then. Hopefully this timing is okay with all of you, I suppose it is the hazard of the season which I did not take into account when I started the swap. If all of the flies make it before then, I will get them out to you before the date above. Thanks folks.....Kerry

Glad they made it, thought they'd gone missing.

Well it sounds like all of the rest of them are in the mail, possibly one running a little late, but it looks like we will be pretty much done by next week. Hope you all had a great Christmas Day and Happy New year to you.....Kerry

Well today I received flies from JonG! Very nice scuds Jon! I wonder if I could tie as well with the real materials. Again I believe I was too soft on you all!!! :wallbash:

Not yet Randy, but the mail is just rediculous right now. I've had stuff coming in really late, so it is probably coming. Everyone has done there part but the Post Office seems to be holding things up. I've been called to work a couple of days early, so I may not be around for a couple of days. The flies are going to be out a couple of days late, my apologies but I can't make the post office when I get off shift, they are already closed. They will all be in the mail Monday morning.....Kerry

P.S. I got Hairstackers flies today, another great pattern from nothing! :)

Thank goodness you got 'em, as I was beginning to worry since I mailed them 3 weeks ago today on December 13th. I'm in no hurry by the way, I just didn't want them to get lost. :P

-- Mike

It looks like mine have not made it yet, if you want go ahead and ship the others out, and just keep mine, there is no sence in making everyone wait on one set. Thanks for hosting.

Dustin.

Happy new year Kerry,

I'm glad that the flies made it ok I was waiting anxiously. Sorry aboput the quality on some of mine guys If youy want a better one send me a PM and I'll send out a new one I was really quite sick and for a while I couldn't get the chocolate bar wrapper to spin into a good ribbing thread for the life of me. In case you were wondering I thought that I show you a picture of the tying crew My oldest son Keagan was the chocolate bar theif and Liam is trying very hard to do everything that his big brother does.

post-8074-1167888051_thumb.jpg

Happy New Year All

Cheers

Jon

It looks like mine have not made it yet, if you want go ahead and ship the others out, and just keep mine, there is no sence in making everyone wait on one set. Thanks for hosting.

Dustin.

I don't mind waiting,then I get the complete set. :)

I'm waiting for a couple of sets that I know are in the mail, I sort of expect them any day now. The mail is really slow right now and I think we have a problem with our delivery person as far as timing goes, I have made a couple of complaints about the service here and suddenly she is delivering earlier and about six parcels showed up at the same time, so who knows. I'll keep you all posted....Kerry

JonG they look great! Don't worry and remember this was not a finnesse swap either and you have all surpassed expectations....Kerry :)